Faculty of Psychology and Pedagogy
The faculty was founded in 2002 by merging of 2 CSU faculties - Psychology and Pedagogical education. In February 2012, the Institute was reorganized into the Faculty of Psychology and Pedagogy.
Brief description of qualifications:
Information about the Dean
Sergey Repin, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Honored Teacher of the Russian Federation.
1. Department of Psychology
- Department Chairman - Vedeneeva Ekaterina Vladimirovna, Candidate of Psychological Sciences
2. Special and Clinical Psychology Department
- Department Chairman - Ovchinnikov Mikhail Vladimirovich - Candidate of Psychological Sciences
3. Department of General and Professional Pedagogy
- Department Chairman – Tsiring Raisa Alekseevna – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor.
© 2010-2015 Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "Chelyabinsk State University"