Students, postgraduates and teachers of Microbiology Department take part in international conferences and workshops of the European Federation of Immunogenetics (EFI). The data acquired on immunogenetic profile of 3 Chelyabinsk populatations is intergrated in International Database “Immunogenetics population” (the Allele Frequency Net Database). For more information: http://www.allelefrequencies.net/.
- I International Scientific and Practical Conference «Post-Genomic Analysis Techniques in Biology, Laboratory and Clinical Medicine” (Moscow, 2010);
- «13th International Congress of the International Radiation Protection association» (Glasgow, Great Britain, 2012, The Society for Radiation Protection);
- “Postgenomic Analysis Techniques in Biology, Laboratory and Clinical Medicine” (Kazan, Russia, 2012, Kazan Federal University, Research Institute of Physico-Chemical Medicine);
- Health Physics Society 56th Annual Meeting (2011, West Palm Beach, Florida, the USA);
- 57th Annual Meeting of the Health Physics Society (2012, the USA, Sacramento, California, Health Physics Society);
- Health Physics Society 58th Annual Meeting (2013, Madison, Wisconsin, the USA);
- International Scientific Conference “Radiation, Ecology, Technosphere” (Homel, Republic of Belarus, 2013).
Students and postgraduates of the Faculty are multiple grant-holders of the Chelyabinsk Region:
Kochergina I.A. – scholarship of Legislative Assembly of Chelyabinsk Region (2011);
Grants for the best research works:
- Solyanikova D.R. - scholarship of Chelyabinsk City Administration (2009),
- Sadovnikov P.S.– scholarship of Chelyabinsk Region Governor (2011)
- Vavilov M.N. - III place in competition in frames of VII Annual Conference of Immunology of Ural (2009) for «Best report among prosperous scientists”;
- Arsentieva N.U. and students of "Microbiology” specialty – I place of Russian National Innovation Forum “Creativity and innovation of youth 2009”;
- Vavilov M.N. - II place in competition in frames of VII Annual Conference of Immunology of Ural (2010) for “Best report among prosperous scientists”;
- Koneva E.P. – III place in competition in frames of VII Annual Conference of Immunology of Ural (2010) for “Best report among prosperous scientists”;
- Stashkevitch D.S. and Kochergina I.A. winners of the regional competition of research works of students, postgraduates and prosperous scientists of Higher Educational Institutions, situated in Chelyabinsk Region (2013);
- Kochergina I.A. is a winner of the regional competition of research works of students, postgraduates and prosperous scientists of Higher Educational Institutions situated in Chelyabinsk Region (2013);
International projects, seminars and Partners
Reputation of the Faculty is proved by the wide range of scientific bonds: Ural Department of Russian Academy of Sciences. (joint – UDRAOS/ CSU / Chelyabinsk Regional Blood Transfusion Station – Research Center for Molecular Immunogenetics), Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology n.a. Gamalei N.F. (Moscow), Institute of Immunology (Moscow), World Health Organization, George Washington University (the USA), National Cancer Institute (USA), Japan Foundation for the Study of Radiation Impact.