(September 2022 – July 2023)
In order to apply for main educational programs (bachelor's, master's, specialist degree or a PhD) in Russian or English language, international students must have a certificate of language proficiency, which is issued upon the successful completion of the Russian Language Preparatory Course.
To get admission for the Russian Language Preparatory Course, student must contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with passport and school certificate / university diploma, or send application through an online form. After the issuance of the letter of conditional admission, student is required to pay the 50% of tuition fee (57500 RUB, full amount – 115 000 RUB) and dormitory fee for 6 months (21000 RUB) in advance. After the confirmation of payment, the Department of International Cooperation will apply student for an electronic invitation to enter the Russian Federation.
If you have already received your letter of conditional admission and agreed to pay 50% of your tuition fee, you need to do the following:
1. Download and print out the "Agreement Offer for the Provision of the Supplementary Educational Services (for Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons)". Download here – Agreement Offer (Chelyabinsk State University).pdf. Take the Agreement Offer to your local bank and use Chelyabinsk State University's bank details (section IX. Addresses and Bank Details – Currency account for payment in USD) to pay 50% of your tuition fee – 57500 RUB. If you cannot print out the Agreement Offer, use Bank Details mentioned below.
2. Download and print out the "Agreement Offer for the Lease of Residential Premises in the Student Dormitory of FSBEI HE "CSU". Download here – Dormitory Agreement Offer (Chelyabinsk State University).pdf. Take the Agreement Offer to your local bank and use Chelyabinsk State University's bank details (section VIII. Addresses and Bank Details – Currency account for payment in USD) to pay dormitory fee for 6 months – 21000 RUB. If you cannot print out the Agreement Offer, use Bank Details mentioned below.
3. Scan your bank receipts and send them to email@example.com as a confirmation of your payment, and use your CSU's ID stated in your letter of conditional admission (e.g. EGY-002-22 or PAK-005-22).
4. The Department of International Cooperation will apply you for an electronic visa invitation to the Russian Federation as soon as your payment is confirmed. It usually takes up to 30-35 days for the Migration Service of the Russian Federation to arrange your electronic visa invitation which will be sent to you by e-mail. Do not forget to stay in touch with the Department of International Cooperation via firstname.lastname@example.org, and feel free to ask any questions before your arrival.
5. When you receive your electronic visa invitation you need to go to the Embassy of the Russian Federation in your home country, get a Russian visa in your passport, and notify us about your arrival with the copies of your visa and electronic flight tickets by e-mail email@example.com.
Mandatory expenses for international students include:
- Tuition fee – 115 000 RUB;
- Dormitory fee per month – 3500 RUB;
- Medical insurance – 6150 RUB;
- State fee for a study visa (1 year) – 1600 RUB;
- Legalization of educational documents – 6500 RUB;
- Medical examination for the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation – approx. 6500 RUB
Please note, that expenses may slightly change for 2022-2023 academic year, including tuition fee and dormitory fee.
International students can choose a study plan depending on what profession they want to acquire during their degree studies:
- Natural Science (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry);
- Engeneering (Mathematics, Physics, Information Techologies);
- Liberal Arts (Literature, History, Social Studies);
- Economics (Social Studies, History, Mathematics);
- Medicine (Chemistry, Biology, Physics).
Extracurricular activities include the following:
- Sports events (football, basketball, ice skating, etc);
- Russian holidays celebrations;
- Speaking clubs;
- City tour;
- Cultural events (museum tours, theatre, etc).
If you're interested in the course or want to get more details, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org