Russian Language Preparatory Course for International Students
(May 2021 / September 2021 - August 2022)
In order to apply for main educational programs (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD) in Russian language, international students must have a certificate of Russian language proficiency, which is issued upon successful completion of the Russian Language Preparatory Course.
International students can choose a study plan depending on what profession they want to acquire during their degree studies:
- Natural Science (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry);
- Engeneering (Mathematics, Physics, Information Techologies);
- Liberal Arts (Literature, History, Social Studies);
- Economics (Social Studies, History, Mathematics);
- Medicine (Chemistry, Biology, Physics).
Extracurricular activities include the following:
- Sports events (football, basketball, ice skating, etc);
- Russian holidays celebrations;
- Speaking clubs;
- City tour;
- Cultural events (museum tours, theatre, etc).
Mandatory expenses for international students include:
- Tuition fee – 95 000 RUB (~1280 USD);
- Dormitory fee per month – 2500 RUB (~35 USD);
- Medical insurance – 6300 RUB (~85 USD);
- State fee for a study visa (1 year) – 1600 RUB (~20 USD).
Course duration: 10 months (2376 academic hours)
Enrollment is open until September of the current year. Classes will begin in September.
If you're interested in the course or want to get more details, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Russian as a foreign language (modules A1-B1)
Allows students to receive a Russian language certificate (from A1 to B1)
Course duration: 1008 academic hours
Course fee: 67 000 Russian rubles
Modern Russian for Foreign Students
Course duration: 72 academic hours
Course fee: 6 000 Russian rubles