454001, г. Челябинск, ул.Братьев Кашириных, 129
Личный кабинет
Главная > Текущая страница

​​​​Chelyabinsk State University cordially invites students from foreign universities to spend one or several semesters in the heart of the South Urals – in Chelyabinsk. 

The principles of the exchange:
  • you are currently studying at a European partner university or at a non-European partner university;
  • you will stay enrolled at your home university but will take courses at CSU during the period of your mobility;
  • the academic credit you will earn at CSU should be transferable to your degree course at your home university (check with your International Office).

  • your home university must have an exchange agreement with CSU;
  • you should have completed at ​ least 2 semesters at your home university;
  • you should know English at B1 or higher  level;
  • Russian  language knowledge is desirable but not obligatory.

Visa and accommodation

Once you are accepted, you will receive an invitation  letter from Chelyabinsk State University necessary for visa application. You will be applying for a study visa.
Please note that upon arrival you will need to have medical insurance valid for the whole period of your stay.
CSU might provide you with a place at the university dormitory if available. 

If you are studying at another institution and would  like to come to Chelyabinsk State University as an exchange student, please, apply to the International Office at your university or contact us directly: international@csu.ru​